Friday, June 25, 2010

3 Weeks and Counting






I hate Sundays. Always have. Even as a kid, when I heard the familiar stopwatch on "60 Minutes", I knew the weekend -- and fun -- was over.

Sundays meant back to school, back to work, back to life.

That's how I felt on Wednesday when I had to leave Meredith and Jackson and venture back to work after a glorious 3-week vacation.

I am eternally grateful for the time off -- I know that many dad's do not get the luxury of so much time home with mom and baby. Believe me, I enjoyed every minute of it. Even the 3 a.m feedings and the crying jags that seemed never-ending.

Here are a few pictures of our time with Jacks...He's quite an active baby with hands and legs and head in constant motion.

When I get home from work at night, I want to sit and watch him sleep. I guess that's what new dads do.

No comments: